Does swapping your seasonal items take up too much space in the house? Consider storing with Salisbury Storage Warehouse! Self storage is the perfect DIY tips for holiday storing. You have the storage space you want with tips for creative storage ideas.
5 DIY Holiday Storing Tips
- Use containers from the grocery store to easily store ornaments.
- Prevent any tangled lighting with precut cardboard pieces.
- Clear boxes make it easy to find what you are looking for from year to year.
- Closet organizers and hanging shoe racks will help organize wrapping paper.
- Hang wreaths in a large bag to keep dust off while in storage.
Ready to rent storage but not sure which size would work best? See what our storage experts suggest when narrowing down your options.
5×5 or 5×10 – Small but MightyA few lights, a wreath on the door, and a tree in the corner. Your traditional holiday decorations can be stored in a smaller storage unit.
10×10 or 10×15 – Seasonal ExpertThe decor has spread outside on to the lawn with the addition of lights on all the trees and a few lights inside. A medium storage unit will suit your items nicely.
10×20 – Holiday GuruYour yard is the talk of the neighborhood and you just picked up the latest animated lighting for next year. Use a large storage unit to keep every string of lights knot-free and outdoor decor ready to shine.