Salisbury Storage Warehouse has drive up storage units to get you prepared for fall. Before you get to your storage unit, use these helpful self storage tips to ensure everything is safe and organized. With a little extra space you can be ready for the latest weather forecast. Swap your lawn mower for snow blower and take back your space with our storage solutions.
Self storage to prepare for fall
- Mold and mildew will grow on damp equipment, so make sure everything is dried off before storing it, i.e. kayaks and pool toys.
- If stains will not come out of patio chair pads with soapy water, use one tablespoon of bleach.
- Found rust on your outdoor patio furniture? Scrub away with sandpaper so it does not spread. Use a tarp to keep your metal rust-free all through storage.
- Businesses need storage for winter as well! A small unit can act as another supply closet during the busy season or a safe place for seasonal tools.
- As this summer starts to draw to an end, your filing cabinet needs room for this year’s documents. A large drive up unit provides enough space to eliminate a congested cabinet.
- Use a hanging bag to keep formal wear from forming creases. These delicate items are best hung, instead of placed in a box.
You will be set for storing your items with our moving supplies and storage units. Not sure which unit is right for you? Salisbury Storage Warehouse has an expert waiting to guide you through your next storage rental.
Choosing your unit online is easy and fast! Talk with us today about your storage options at Salisbury Storage Warehouse.