Trying to stay clutter free? Don’t let the winter blues affect your spring cleaning. It is that time of year when the flowers start to bloom we know spring is right around the corner. Get ready with Salisbury Storage Warehouse. Keep reading for ways to stay organized with Pinterest.
Planning is Key:
- Having a checklist will make it hard to miss details.
- Struggling with something specific in your house? Search for exactly what you need help with, kitchen cabinet storage, closet organization, etc.
Jump right in:
- Using supplies you already have will help cut back on waste and keep your budget happy. Search for reuse and recycle ideas.
- Reduce the amount of waste your house is producing with these easy steps.
- If your closet tends to creep out into the bedroom look for closet organization or steps for organizing your wardrobe.
- Keep your guest bedroom looking like an oasis and kick the clutter out.
- Is your bathroom to small? Check out small bathroom ideas on Pinterest to get creative solutions to minimal space.
- Your outdoor space is used the most during the summer, so keep it inviting with solutions for seating and more.
Organization for life:
- Be prepared during an emergency with an ICE book, (In Case of Emergency). Have all your documents in one location for easy finding during for those overwhelming moments.
- Create a family command center or family calendar to keep track of the shopping list, after school activities and appointments.
- Stop stressing about the bills and come up with a budget or pay off plan.
Stay on top of the clutter. Salisbury Storage Warehouse has the tips and tools to organize with Pinterest. So, make the most of your space and come talk with our storage professionals today.