Summer storage is helpful for college graduates and students headed back in the fall. Salisbury Storage Warehouse is here to assist with both. Our Salisbury MD college storage ideas make packing your belongings easier, and with a convenient storage space to rent, you can be worry free this summer.
Located down the street from Sojourner-Douglass College and Wor-Wic Community College, Salisbury Storage Warehouse is a stop on the way home. Drop off your belongings with us and enjoy your summer. Storing close to campus can help make the transition back home a little easier.
Find packing tips below and more BuzzFeed’s article, here.
College Storage Ideas for Over Summer
- While storing this summer make sure your AC unit and mini fridge, both have towels underneath so any leftover water is absorbed. To prevent mold in your mini fridge, leave the doors open in storage.
- Bedding and boxes should be labeled. If you need labels or more boxes, find these and other moving supplies in our office.
- Pay your bill online, set your account up for easy pay, or pay for the whole summer storage upfront.
- Plastic bins are stack-able and easily moved. Purchase a few under-the-bed bins to pack things up.
- Always use a cover for your mattress and box spring when moving them to the storage unit. This will prevent any dirt off, and keep it in great shape.
Now is a great time to reserve your Salisbury MD college storage unit. Give us a call or rent online today! Salisbury Storage Warehouse can help you store your belongings anytime of year, let us know what are storing and our storage experts can guide you through the process.